Oct 20, 2007

Remaking Hero

I stepped into a Chinese restaurant and took my early lunch at Yuyuan, each moment hoping that the rain would stop. It didn't.
(later, I learned from the news that it was a typhoon that hit the southern part of China)

I became very restless, and started wandering in that 3-floors restaurant. Wandering in a restaurant is definitely a no-no, but I braved myself and reached the top floor where some 10 or more workers were having their lunch and preparing for work. I thought I would be told off, but they didnt say a word.

It was at 3rd floor, that I restlessness disappeared when I looked out from the window.
I saw a scene of drops of rain trickling down the roof.

A scene that very much resembled the first fighting scene between Jet Li and Donnie Yen in Hero.

I smiled, a bless, I told myself.









And, a scene of the fight .. from Hero

3 comments:

AL LEE said...

Like Hero, huh? Haha....nice shots! Love the raindrops - I thought it was snow at first.

noomai said...

I love this set of your photos. Very... emotional :)

Kazu said...

I like it too... It's like a poem in a photography. Beautifully done!